Transfer Text Program in Visual Basic is a very important part in Visual Basic because without transferring a text you can not make a beautiful. It is very simple to do that. So for your better knowledge, we will discuss on transfer text program in visual basic.
How to Create a Program in VB to Transfer Text Any Box to Another Box?
To know how to create a program in visual basic to transfer text one box to another then follow these steps which are showing below.
Step 1: –
- At first open Visual Basic 6.0 application software
- Then click on or select ‘Standard EXE’ icon from New Project dialog box
- Then click on ‘Open’.
Step 2: –
Form Design: –
Select necessary Control Tool from Tool Box and adjust position to ‘Form Window’: –
- Two List Box
- One Command Button
Step 3: –
Properties Settings: –
- Select ‘Form1’from Form Window and select ‘Caption’ from Properties Window
- Then replace ‘Form1’ to ‘Transfer Text’ from properties window
- Then select ‘List1 box’ from Form Window and select ‘List’ from Properties Window
- Then remove ‘List1’ from Properties Window (press enter from keyboard to list box).
- Then select ‘List2 box’ from Form Window and select ‘List’ from Properties Window
- Then remove ‘List2’ from Properties Window.
- Then select ‘Command 1 box’ from Form Window and select ‘Caption’ from Properties Window
- Then replace ‘Command 2’ to ‘>>’ from Properties Window.
Step 4: –
Transfer Text Program in Visual Basic | Code Writing:-
- Double click on ‘FORM 1’
- Then input code to Form 1 code box
- Then double click on ‘>>’ button or ‘Command 1 box’
- Then input code to Command 1 code box.
Code: – Dim intloopindex As Integer
For intloopindex = 0 To List1.ListCount
- Then close code box
Step 5: –
Project Save: –
- Click on ‘Save project’ option from File menu
- Then input any name to file name box and click on Save option from Save file as box
- Then input any new name to file name box
- Then click ‘Save’ option.
Step 6: –
Project Run: –
- Press F5 key from keyboard or click on ‘Start’ from ‘Run menu’ for run the project
- Then display all text in List 1 box
- Then click on ‘>>’ button
- Then display all List 1 text transfer to List 2 box.
So this is how you can easily create transfer text program in visual basic. So after knowing this program you can easily transfer text one box to another box.